Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioner



I received this product as part of a set of three products to review from Chick Advisor.

As with the shampoo I was kind of worried about these being a part of the Pantene brand just because I find Pantene products don't work well on my oily hair.

The conditioner has the same scent as the shampoo and spray. It's not overpowering but definitely a scent that stays so you can smell it during the day.

With the conditioner in this line I definitely need to remind myself when I'm in the shower to use very little of it! This can be both a good thing, and a bad thing. Good because you use less product so you can justify the hefty price tag since it will last much longer. On the other hand it's a bad thing, because I find with the conditioner it's too moisturizing for my hair. Just before receiving the products to test I had my hair cut shoulder length and I find the conditioner leaves the ends of my hair looking a little bit stringy if I use too much.

I definitely think this product would work out best for someone who has dry or damaged hair. It just doesn't work out very well paired with my oily hair. I need conditioning but this is just a bit too moisturizing for my hair type.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Review* The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliator

Derma E Collagen Serum Review

Lancome Luxe Box Contest!